* Work at any of the 5 YMCA Early Learning Centers (children age 6 weeks old to Kindergarten) and/or any of the over 25 School Age Learning Centers (Kindergarten - 5th Grade). YMCA School Age Learning Center locations - both YMCAs and in many of the schools in Fargo, West Fargo, Horace, Moorhead, Dilworth, and Harwood. * Shifts are flexible based on your availability! You pick your shift and location from an online calendar! (Minimum of 10 hours per pay period - biweekly) * Early Learning Centers are open 6:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday. * School Age Learning Centers are open before and after school during the school year and 6:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday during the summer.
* As a Learning Center Substitute, your focus will be leading various activities, such as games, art, experiments, field trips, and any other activities planned for the day at the childcare. * The Learning Centers are busy, so your attention to detail will be important to ensure all children are safe. You will be a role model for the children, so you will present yourself in a confident, dignified manner.
The YMCA is the nation's leading nonprofit organization and is committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y offers more than just a job'we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
Childcare Leader Substitute Pay & Qualifications:
* Learning Center Leader Substitute 1: * $10.80 (Additional pay possible with related education and/or experience.) * At least 16 years old
* Learning Center Leader Substitute 2: * $11.30/hour (Additional pay possible with related education and/or experience.) * At least 18 years old * High School Diploma or GED * 2 years of paid experience working with children (not including babysitting)
Childcare Leader Substitute Benefits:
* Free Individual YMCA Membership. * Discounts on many YMCA Services and Programs such as CPR/First Aid Certification, Massages, Personal Trainers, etc. * Please see our website for additional benefits for Part Time Employees (15 - 29 hours/week) and Casual Employees (1 - 14 hours/week).
We invite you to join us in this amazing work to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and to discover a career that is more than just a job.
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties conducts a pre-employment background check on all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.