Childcare Leader Substitute:
* Work at any of the 5 YMCA Early Learning Centers (children age 6 weeks old to Kindergarten) and/or any of the over 25 School Age Learning Centers (Kindergarten - 5th Grade). YMCA School Age Learning Center locations - both YMCAs and in many of the schools in Fargo, West Fargo, Horace, Moorhead, Dilworth, and Harwood.
* Shifts are flexible based on your availability! You pick your shift and location from an online calendar! (Minimum of 10 hours per pay period - biweekly)
* Early Learning Centers are open 6:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
* School Age Learning Centers are open before and after school during the school year and 6:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday during the summer.
* As a Learning Center Substitute, your focus will be leading various activities, such as games, art, experiments, field trips, and any other activities planned for the day at the childcare.
* The Learning Centers are busy, so your attention to detail will be important to ensure all children are safe. You will be a role model for the children, so you will present yourself in a confident, dignified manner.
The YMCA is the nation's leading nonprofit organization and is committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y offers more than just a job'we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
Childcare Leader Substitute Pay & Qualifications:
* Learning Center Leader Substitute 1:
* $10.80 (Additional pay possible with related education and/or experience.)
* At least 16 years old
* Learning Center Leader Substitute 2:
* $11.30/hour (Additional pay possible with related education and/or experience.)
* At least 18 years old
* High School Diploma or GED
* 2 years of paid experience working with children (not including babysitting)
Childcare Leader Substitute Benefits:
* Free Individual YMCA Membership.
* Discounts on many YMCA Services and Programs such as CPR/First Aid Certification, Massages, Personal Trainers, etc.
* Please see our website for additional benefits for Part Time Employees (15 - 29 hours/week) and Casual Employees (1 - 14 hours/week).
We invite you to join us in this amazing work to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and to discover a career that is more than just a job.
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties conducts a pre-employment background check on all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.