Escalated Complaints Specialist 2
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group (ECEG) brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Net Promoter System, is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and providing solutions that ensure customers' needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators' expectations are met and that team members have the tools and training necessary for success.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Researching then responding to non-regulatory escalated inquiries and complaints from customers received via the complaints portal decision tool
- Utilizing strong knowledge of the organization, technology, products, and/or services, resolves matters raised by customers which require limited research such as: exception tickets, limit authorities, and other non-regulatory complaint matters.
- Duties include communicating with other departments, managers, merchants, or vendors to resolve customer issues
- Enacts all necessary correctional transactions (including monetary and non-monetary actions) using the appropriate methodologies and parties of contact. Refers matters exceeding levels of authority as appropriate
- Contacts customers to advise them of research outcome and expected resolution steps and timing via phoning and/or corresponding using both ad hoc and standardized letters or electronic media
- May receive occasional inbound customer calls resulting from warm transfers from service operations or from customers with whom they've communicated directly
- Accountable to ensure response to Customer regarding all researched matters
- Supplements portal documentation to ensure that research results and actions taken are clearly documented
- Notifies leaders about trending matters and recommends opportunities for improvement
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance; or 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment or military experience; or a BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience interacting positively with difficult or irate customers
- Ability to resolve and work through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to write concisely and clearly
- Banking management experience
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to manage a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Customer service focus with the ability to analyze, research, and respond to moderately complex customer or agency issues and complaints
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Loading some great jobs for you...