Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Net Promoter System, is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and providing solutions that ensure customers’ needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators’ expectations are met and that team members have the tools and training necessary for success.
The Complaints Data Analytics and Reporting team (CDAR) organization falls under the ECMO and is accountable for Data, Analytics and Reporting responsibilities across Wells Fargo. CDAR provides deep analysis of complaints and insights into customer frustration. In this role, CDAR is also accountable for numerous Data and Analytical programs across the enterprise, including driving a scaled enterprise complaints automation program leveraging Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other advanced analytical techniques incubated in the CDAR organization. CDAR has a broad customer-focused scope and was created to enable the development of consistent reporting and analytical tools to find insights into ways Wells Fargo can better serve its customers. CDAR partners with business, technology, operational and customer experience leaders across the company to develop relevant advanced analytical and technological capabilities to understand, predict, manage, resolve and report customer dissatisfaction across the company.
The Research and Diagnostics team (RAD) within CDAR is responsible for identifying and prioritizing complaints that have the greatest potential for systemic customer issues and for identifying potential customer impact. The team synthesizes information from the indicator sources, performs operational and/or analytical research, and identifies the root cause.
The Business Liaison Consultant 3 will help oversee more complex customer experience analyses, complete quality reviews and escalate cases that require broader review. The BLC3 will also support management in the day-to-day supervision of research teams dedicated to one or multiple LOBs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assists research team members with end to end analysis of customer experience related to the emergence of customer complaints.
• Completes a quality review of each team member’s comprehensive review.
• Utilizes numerous systems of record across the enterprise to identify source(s) of issue and formulates/documents solutions required to address complaint.
• Facilitates cross-functional coordination with partners in line of business, operations, technology, analytics, control functions and other areas to understand the business process impacting our customer journey.
• Conducts follow-through and reports on progress of identified issues with leadership team.
• Monitors and reports on deviations from stated solution. Identifies indicators for future improvement opportunities as appropriate.
• Escalates issues as appropriate to leadership and partners across lines of business to discuss findings.
• Mentors less experienced team members.
• Participates in performance monitoring portfolio reviews impacting the broader team.
• Monitors the efficacy of operational changes/improvements made as a result of research performed
• Influences technology or innovation opportunities on behalf of line of business or group.
• Experience in roles with focus on complaint management, customer experience and/or customer journeys
• Organizational awareness – Demonstrated ability to use knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities; perceiving the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on customers, shareholders and team members
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...