Northern Lights Services, Inc. in Washburn, WI. is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
Candidate will be responsible for the overall operations of the campus which includes a 65 bed skilled nursing unit, 17 bed Assisted Living, Home Health agency and outpatient rehabilitation. This is a unique opportunity to work in a beautiful location on Lake Superior for a community owned not for profit.
Job duties include but is not limited to:
- Ensuring high quality resident care in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Prepares annual budget for the organization and has overall fiscal responsibility including monitoring of monthly performance of organization in relation to budget and intervenes as needed
- Preparation and presentation of P&L reports to the Board of Directors and working with other community agencies as needed to assure long term viability of the organization.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills to lead employees, must be highly motivated and dependable, must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be able to work with others in a team environment effectively, efficiently, and professionally.
Qualifications for the job include minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, Wisconsin Nursing Home Administrator Licensure and experience in senior care particularly long-term care to include regulatory standards, reimbursement methodology and a vision for high quality resident centered care.recblid rftw0hj8nhpbzvvatyeyzztvmy6cdy
Associated topics: lead, licensed, lpn, lvn, lvn lpn, med, nurse iv, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn, vocational