Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client in North Dakota is seeking an Ophthalmologist to help with urgent locums coverage while they recruit for a permanent provider. They will need two weeks per month covered up to full-time starting ASAP and then full-time coverage needed starting in June of 2019.
Dates of Coverage: As soon as credentialed and ongoing as they recruit (need one week minimum availability per month to be considered)
Description/Requirements for Assignment #66093:
* Board Certification required
* Client will accept providers that are willing to obtain a North Dakota license for coverage as soon as licensed
* Monday through Friday 8am-5pm clinic, with one day of scheduled operating room, community call rotation. Monday through Friday, 5pm-8am night call and 24 hour weekend call needed.
* Patients per day: 20-28 (first patient at 8:30am, last patient at 4:30pm, can schedule 15 or 30 minute appointments, physician preference)
* Call is typically pretty light, mainly phone calls and hospital consults
* Looking to fill one full-time position with locums coverage ongoing (will split the coverage)
* General Ophthalmology + Surgeries
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Ready to get started - apply here!
Rachel McNaughton | 678-###-#### | ...@jacksonandcoker.com
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.