Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity North Dakota
Currently we have an immediate opening for a BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice in North Dakota.
The System offers:
- Physician would share call in the community hospital with other family med providers.
- Current practice includes: 8 family medicine physicians, 2 APPs, 1 occupational medicine APP,
- 2 surgeons, 1 dermatologist, 1 audiologist and 2 psychologists.
- Specialty services offered include: Audiology, Behavioral Health, Dermatology & Cosmetic Services,
- Family Medicine, Mammography, Nephrology, Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Radiology, and Sleep Medicine
- 6 medical centers and 51 clinics
- More than 660 beds
- Employs 840 providers
- Serving a population of more than 800,000
We offer a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance,
relocation allowance, and much more.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports