- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
- $63,805.00 -99,060.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
North Dakota Health System seeks a Physical Medicine and Rehab Specialist
We are assisting a Health System in North Dakota with the recruitment of a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist.
- Join a team of three physicians and one nurse practitioner
- Outpatient practice with hospital consults and inpatient management of acute rehab patients
- Monday through Friday schedule with hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Shared call schedule of 1:6
- Collaborate with therapists, physical and occupational therapists, social workers, case management , RN's and LPN's
- $494 million, State-of-the-art Medical Center opened in July 2017
- Academic appointment
- Excellent compensation, retention loan, relocation allowance and full benefits package
- This organization has 800+ physicians and advanced practice providers
- Large referral base with a service population of 1 million
- Visa sponsorship available
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation consultant, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.