Internal Medicine provider needed for a Geriatrics position
Our Client in Detroit Lakes, MN is seeking a BC/BE Geriatrician or BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician with geriatric experience and interest to join their integrated health system.. Join a geriatric practice focused on providing cutting-edge, evidence based eldercare in a continuum of settings on our clients main campus as well as in the local communities:
This integrated health system serves patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Idaho. The health system combines the strengths and talents of 11,500 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners, whose mission is to provide high quality care while making patients feel known and understood. The organization is guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork in 17 hospitals, 64 clinics and six long-term care facilities. Below are some points of interest:
- Opportunity for a BC/BE Geriatrician or BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with geriatric experience and interest.
- The practice setting includes outpatient clinic, post acute care settings such as Transitional Care (TCU) and long-term care, and home visits in assisted living and senior apartments.
- The Practice includes Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and RN?s
- The work is primarily Monday-Friday with evening and weekend call responsibilities
- There are opportunities for medical directorships.
- They are offering competitive compensation with incentive - based on experience, 6+ weeks vacation, malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and relocation package.
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,500
- Regional Service area consists of 5 clinics and 1 hospital
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- Three and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 200,000+
- Called the happiest city in America for women by Self magazine.
- Great schools, affordable housing, and clean air and water are just a few of the things that make this a desirable place to live.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology