Fargo, North Dakota seeks Rheumatologists--Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidates will join two busy Rheumatologists and 2 PAs in established outpatient practice.
- Call for clinic only, no nights or weekends; patient draw area covers 250 miles radius.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F; will see 16-20 patients daily, utilizing ultrasound technology.
- Infusion Center located at Medical Center and managed by the Hospitalists.
- Financial package to include attractive two year guaranteed salary, signing bonus, RVU based production bonuses, loan repayment assistance..
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,401K pension, 30 days PTO/CME w/ $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- J1 Visas accepted for 2020 only, H1B visas accepted for 2019.
Fargo metro area is a diverse, family oriented community of 235,000 that offers high quality of life and lost cost of living. It is the largest city in the state of North Dakota. Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
Associated topics: endocrinology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports