Fargo, North Dakota seeks Additional Infectious Diseases Specialist
Successful candidate will join two Infectious Diseases specialists in well established program in busy multi-specialty group practice of over 200 physicians.
- Will include both inpatient and outpatient practice with dedicated support staff.
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program.
- Employed position will include competitive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health,401K pension plan with match, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC; experienced candidates preferred.
- H1B visa qualifier.
Fargo is the largest city in the State of North Dakota, with a local population of 116,000, covers draw area of 250,000. It is one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest. Fargo's founding dates back to 1871, when the first settlers staked out homestead claims at the point where the Northern Pacific Railroad would cross the Red River. Railroads played a major role in the development of Fargo. In fact, the city was named for William G. Fargo, a director of the Northern Pacific Railroad, and co-founder of Wells Fargo Express Company. You know it the moment you hit the ground. You can sense it in the air and feel it on the prairie wind. This place is different. Not like anywhere you've been before. Fargo, a place that sets the bar far above the norm. Like every city they have shops, bars, restaurants, museums, theater but how many towns do you know that have an annual \"FROSTival\"!? 3 days of outdoor events including snow golf, cross country skiing, snow softball all that and more! You betcha!