Fargo, North Dakota Needs Two Employed Endocrinologists
- Successful Endocrinologists will join hospital owned multi-specialty group of over 200 referring physicians.
- Excellent diabetes program with nurse practitioner, dietitians, CDE, on staff of well run outpatient department.
- Work 4.5 days week, no call, occasional phone consults, inpatient care covered by Hospitalist program.
- This employed position includes attractive $250K salary, production bonuses, handsome signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice with tail, health, disability, life, dental, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both upcoming grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply, must be BC/BE.
- Visa qualified.
Fargo is centrally located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota, with a local population of 200,000. It is just over an hour to Grand Forks, 1 hours to Bismarck, 3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul. The regional service area consists of 25 clinics and 5 hospitals. It is a region of picturesque small towns and major metropolitan areas. Landscapes are equally diverse, from the beauty of the prairie to lakes, rivers, and mountains. Fargo-Moorhead is one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest, experiencing growth in population, employment and new jobs. Called the Happiest City in America for Women by Self Magazine, Fargo-Moorhead is renowned for its friendly people and quality living. Good schools, affordable housing, clean air and water, make this a desirable place to live. The area has become a shopping mecca, attracting major retailers. Experience culture with ethnic celebrations, concerts for every taste, sports of all kinds, major names in entertainment, arts and theatre abound, museums to explore.
There is truly something for everyone.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports