Infectious Disease opening in , North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comFargo, North Dakota seeks Infectious Diseases--Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will join well established Infectious Diseases program in busy multi-specialty group practice.
- Patient draw area covers 250 miles radius.
- This healthcare system is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation including over 1400 primary and specialty care physicians.?
- Financial package to include attractive two year guaranteed salary, signing bonus, RVU based production bonuses, loan repayment assistance..
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice includes tail, health includes family, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,401K pension, 30 days PTO/CME w/ $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.?
- J1 Visas accepted for 2020 only, H1B visas accepted for 2019.?
Fargo metro area is a diverse, family oriented community of 235,000 that offers high quality of life and lost cost of living. ?It is the largest city in the state of North Dakota. ? Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home. ?
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases