Bismarck, North Dakota seeks Rheumatologist--Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will join well established, busy multi-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient practice, clinic hours, M-F- 8-5.
- Teaching opportunity available through the University of North Dakota Medical School's local campus.?
- This healthcare system is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation including over 1400 primary and specialty care physicians.?
- Financial package to include attractive two year guaranteed salary, signing bonus, RVU based production bonuses, loan repayment assistance..
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice includes tail, health includes family, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,401K pension, 30 days PTO/CME w/ $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.?
- J1 Visas accepted for 2020 only, H1B visas accepted for 2019.?
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States. North Dakota has the highest rate of high school graduates that continue on and graduate from college. ?The public school graduates consistently rank significantly above the national average in national testing, and rank in top two in country in math scores. The FBI ranks North Dakota as one of the safest states in the union.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports