We are currently helping a facility in North Dakota that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified in EM or FM and have a current ACLS, ATLS, or PALS.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- 12-hour shifts
- 32k annual volume
- BC in EM or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail