Neurology opening in , North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We have an exciting, locum tenens, neurology physician opportunity now available in North Dakota. You should be comfortable with EMGs. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic, rounding, and call coverage. You will see 8 - 10 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a ND state license for this assignment.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic, rounding, and call
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke