An established facility in North Dakota is currently in search of an ophthalmology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with a full range of ophthalmic procedures and be able to use Epic EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a ND state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Full-scope ophthalmology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cornea, eye, glaucoma, ophthalmolgist, ophthalmology, retina, uveitis