An expanding hospital in North Dakota needs a great Dermatologist and additional dermatology support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment for MOHS. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive $10K relocation reimbursement, a $60K sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in North Dakota. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its small-town feel. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town feel.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn at: 801.###.####.
- Possible 4.5 day work week 8:00am-5:00pm
- State-of-the-art equipment for MOHS
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- One of the highest paying Dermatology jobs in the mid-west
- Huge earning potential with fantastic lifestyle
- Mohs trained welcome, DermPath program optional
- Medical benefits and dental coverage porovided
- Excellent opprtunity to join a well-established practice with excellent support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin