An exciting locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity is now available in North Dakota. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ND state license with the process. The assignment schedule is four days per week with 1:4 call. The facility sees 35 - 45 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 35 - 45 deliveries per month
- Procedures: Full-scope OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn and womens health, maternal services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som