An expanding hospital in North Dakota has an urgent need for a Gastroenterologist. The community has growing demand, so the incoming Gastroenterologist would be busy from day one. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. Also on staff are skilled endoscopic Nurses and Endoscopy Tech. The facility has state-of-the-art Gastroenterology equipment. ERCP's and EUS available with IBD and Liver Clinic.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses and a very attractive sign-on bonus of $50,000. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in North Dakota. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its small-town feel. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town feel.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn at: 801.###.####.
- A very attractive base salary plus $50K sign-on bonus
- State-of-the-art equipment for all Gastroenterology cases, ERCP's and EUS available
- Huge earning potential with terrific lifestyle
- Excellent work-life balance with great call schedule
- Wonderful referral base and work environment
- Group has an academic program and a Residency program affiliated
- Offers opportunities to teach residents on rotation
- Full medical benefits with dental plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonology, sports