We are assisting a North Dakota-based facility that is currently seeking a gastroenterology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 1 - 5 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The facility has Epic EMR. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a ND state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 24-hour
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 1 - 5 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, sports