CareerStaff Rx is one of the nation's premier employers of pharmacy professionals and we are now hiring a traveling pharmacist in the greater **Bismarck, ND** area to work in a **Community Health Clinic** pharmacy setting. Our ideal candidate will have previous clinical experience with a strong focus in patient care. This is an exciting opportunity to work a flexible schedule based around your needs and gain experience in one of the nation's leading specialty pharmacy settings. If you are a top-quality Pharmacist who meets the requirements below, apply today!
**BENEFITS FOR A PHARMACIST:**
1. Top pay rates
2. Flexible schedules
3. Opportunities in multiple pharmacy settings
4. Full or part time hours
5. Travel packages for those who qualify
1. An active Pharmacist license in the state of North Dakota without prior action
2. Recent pharmacy work experience
3. Immunization Certification
4. A strong work ethic and positive attitude
**IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL POSSESS:**
1. A strong focus on patient care
2. Experience in an outpatient or community health setting
3. The ability to easily integrate into new pharmacies
4. Knowledge of various computer systems
5. A desire to expand pharmacy skills or varied experience
6. The ability to work independent from other pharmacists
If you are interested, apply today! If this doesn't seem like a great fit, feel free to pass this along to anyone you know that may be interested!
Go Mobile! Download our Mobile Jobs App onto your phone or tablet to review our latest career opportunities quickly and conveniently. Download Options:
Option 1: go directly to on your mobile device
Option 2: visit our App Download Center for detailed instructions
**ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:**
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Amber Imiolo - Staffing Manager
CareerStaff Rx - A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited