DRIVERS - Class A Truck Drivers - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Did you earn $3,000 $3500 last pay period?
Could you use a $3,000 sign-on Bonus?
Top performers 'Control your own Destiny' at Brady Trucking in this drop-and-hook sand box system. We're a company\"built by truckers for truckers\". The more you haul, the more you earn from Williston, North Dakota in the Bakken box haul. Drive the premium, fully-loaded equipment. Earn what you deserve. Brady Trucking has doubled in size in the last few years and we're poised for tremendous growth. Brady is increasing our Bakken fleet with a BANG in our 30-truck sand box haul operation. All we need is YOU.
Top Drivers are earning $1,500 $1,750 per week.
* $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
* Quarterly Safety Incentive $800 $1000
* Annual Longevity Incentive $3,000 $5,000
* 90 Day performance review
CDL TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
* Class A CDL
* Clean driving record
* 1 year driving Tractor Trailer (oilfield off-road driving a plus)
CDL TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver product in sand boxes in a drop-and-hook cycle to oilfield frac locations via late model Peterbilt 18-speed trucks
* Drivers can haul multiple loads per day, and most of the hauling is within a 3 -hour radius in western North Dakota
CDL TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance with ultra-low premiums
* 401K + company match
* Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) + company match
* Company reimburses up to $5000 deductible
* Year-round work, and the best equipment in the oilfield
HOUSING AND HOME TIME:
Typical Driver works 6 weeks on 1 week off with some flexibility built in for your individual needs. Brady runs late model Peterbilt trucks with large sleepers for your ND time and the terminal offers a large kitchen, showers, laundry, Drivers' lounge, in-house mechanic, wash bay, and a fuel island.
Brady Trucking equipment is second to none in the oilfield. Like our Facebook page to see real trucks in action and talk to Drivers.
To start your career today, click APPLY NOW!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a truck, company driver, company owner, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, regional driving, time at home