Specialty: RN-Labor and Delivery Travel
Locations: Bismarck, North Dakota
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal.
- Providing support for the mother during labor.
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother's vital signs.
- Support and educate mothers and their families after giving birth
- Assist physicians during exams and treatments
Qualifications and Job Info
- 3-4 years of recent Labor and Delivery experience required
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- NRP required
- Recent fetal monitoring
- Must have current state North Dakota state license
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keyphrases: labor and delivery nurse jobs, labor and delivery nursing jobs, labor and delivery jobs, labor delivery nursing jobs
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, ccu, hospice, intensive care, nurse, registed, registered nurse